<body> <body>


Wednesday, September 30, 2009

whatever You're doing + hide


woots (:
juz got this from leeying's blog x)


click here for the music video!

Whatever You're doing
by Sanctus Real

It’s time for healing time to move on
It’s time to fix what’s been broken too long
Time to make right what has been wrong
It’s time to find my way to where I belong
There’s a wave that’s crashing over me
And all I can do is surrender

Whatever You’re doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but somehow there’s peace
It’s hard to surrender to what I can’t see
but I’m giving in to something Heavenly

Time for a milestone
Time to begin again
Reevaluate who I really am
Am I doing everything to follow Your will
Or just climbing aimlessly over these hills
So show me what it is You want from me
I give everything I surrender…

To whatever You’re doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but somehow there’s peace
It’s hard to surrender to what I can’t see
but I’m giving in to something Heavenly

Time to face up
Clean this old house
Time to breathe in and let everything out
That I’ve wanted to say for so many years
Time to release all my held back tears

Whatever You’re doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but I believe
You’re up to something bigger than me
Larger than life something Heavenly

Whatever You’re doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but now I can see
This is something bigger than me
Larger than life something Heavenly
Something Heavenly

It’s time to face up
Clean this old house
Time to breathe in and let everything out



dear Lord,

i'm placing my trust in You. i know You will make things happen. i dun have much to offer into Your Hands, but little in the master's hands become much. i wont be able to do this on my own, so Lord, help me. the next two years here where You've placed me, i'll be needing You more than ever. mould me change me, into that something heavenly that You have in mind. mould us and change us all, into that something heavenly that You have in mind for all of Your children-cum-disciples.

-------------------------------------------
another video i chanced upon on FB.
i tink it was shared by hanning or smth (:


Hide
by Joy Williams

To anyone who hides behind a smile
To anyone who holds their pain inside
To anyone who thinks they're not good enough
To anyone who feels unworthy of love
To anyone who ever closed the door
Closed their eyes and locked themselves away

You don't have to hide
You don't have to hide anymore
You don't have to face this on your own
You don't have to hide anymore

So come out, come out, come out wherever you are
To anyone who's tryin' to cover up their scars
To anyone who's ever made a big mistake
We've all been there, so don't be ashamed
Come out, come out and join the rest of us
You've been alone for way too long

And if you feel like no one understands
Come to the One with scars on His hands
'Cause He knows where you are, where you've been
His scars will heal you if you let Him


i have to say,
the Christian contemporary music scene is really blossoming isnt it (: such hope held within an ordinary soundtrack.
leeying hit the nail on its head
realising these are Christian songs just gives you more faith in God, more faith to carry on regardless of how bleak hope seems right now.
you go girl! :D

Labels: ,

*throbs @21:58 <3


Leave your response

& PROFILE

natalia
natalia_yt@hotmail.com
CAREFREE!(:

"Remember, happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have. It depends solely upon what you think."
— Dale Carnegie


Most people don't believe it, but it really is possible to think yourself happy. You start with one happy thought followed by another and another until pretty soon you're stacking them on top of each other, like layers of joy bricks. After awhile, you will have built such a solid wall of happy thoughts around yourself that wherever you go, you'll radiate joy. And all because one day you made the decision that no matter what, you were going to think a happy thought.

happiness is YOURS to control (:

& LOVES

pst kong. sun ho. pst phil. pst CK. evelyn.

KT. aileen. amandafaith. ben. charis. darice. david. emily. huanli. jonathan. leticia. nadia. serena. shirley. torrance.

e290. ailin. alex. amelia. andrea. audrey. chia. esther. genghao. huiyen. jiahui. josephine. leeying. raymond. tayxi. wenmin. xinyi. yiren. zhuting.

arvinA. B. chuanli. crystal. daryl. jon. judith. junjun. kaiyi. kenneth. mr low. nicholas. pokiat. rachel. rodney. serene. siyao. zeling.

2Ho3. ak. grace. jingwen. joel. ziqi.

aaron. allen. kennethlui. sze gay.

ccm. eugene.

mabel. riana. yonghui.

chengjun. eugenia. jonathan.. ms tay. phildia. tabitha.. wenmei..

chc.

& SPEAK

if tagboard doesnt appear, please click refresh!!
dun go without tagging! (:

& ARCHIVES

December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
August 2011
December 2011
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
January 2013
February 2013
April 2013
June 2013